Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flanagan O'Brien Down Under - Part 6 - More Family History

There is more history in the booklet about Bridget O'Brien's family as follows in the next two page spread:

Next page follows:


The final pages follow.  All of this should be clickable so you can view them larger on your screen.


It still amazes me how much information that my relatives near and far have collected to prove our family line.  It seems as if I just "wait awhile" more information presents itself.  Thank you to all who have shared their information about our family and continue to do so. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this online. Bridget and James Power were my great-great-grandparents, and I have not been able to find anything about them until now. Their son James Power (Jim) was my great-grandfather, he married Ellen Brassington in 1916 and my grandmother Frances Amy Elizabeth was born in 1917. James and Ellen divorced in 1928.

    ReplyDelete