Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pinpoint, or Rather, Put a Nail in it! - Northeast County Clare

Put a nail on this location (not just a thumb tack) and save it for future generations.  Johanna Coughlin used to do her homework under at tree at Taumgraney/Tomgraney Rock.  This is according to my father's cousin who knew Johanna.  The cousin, who is a living relative, also has a photo of herself in this location.

I must admit to having found this rock online in doing my research of the Bodyke RC Church graveyard.  I wish that I could get back to that search result.  Maybe someday I'll find that rock along with Revail, Caherhurly, Ballyvannan, Clare, Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment