Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Typos and Proofreading

Hello Out There! I just wanted to stop and make a quick comment about my Blog. I try hard to avoid typos and proofread things a few times over running spell and grammer check in Word. However, I miss things either because I go crossed eyed trying to re-read what I just wrote or because I type so fast or rather compose at the keyboard and type fast. Sometimes my fingers do keep up with my thoughts as fast as they come which in turn causes some mishaps. Feel free to let me know if I've got some "mess ups" out there. I majored in Business rather than English. I'm working on my writing though! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment